Bree Maresca-Kramer


Do You Need
Relationship Help Advice?

You Can Ask Bree!


Relationship Help


My Doctor boyfriend is always working and I don’t know how to tell him I can't put up with it any more. Thank you so much for your advice.

Dear Claremont
The best advice I can give you is to authentically communicate your feelings with your boyfriend and not at your boyfriend. For instance talking at your boyfriend and saying something like, "I hate how much you work and I cant take it anymore!" will not be very productive  as it may ignite a defensive response from him. However, speaking with him and saying something like, "I really would like to find a way for us to spend more time together, can we work together to figure that out?" will have better results as you are telling him what you would like and asking for him to be part of the solution.

Contact Our Office to Schedule an Appointment

Charlotte NC 28210