I Need Relationship Help
“I have tried everything and have no idea what else to do, I need relationship help advice can you please teach me what to do Bree?” is commonly what I hear from both men and women struggling with relationship problems.
In general, they are experiencing an array of feelings that range from anger, frustration, sadness, and confusion. They desperately want their relationship to work but have hit a brick wall causing them to reach out for some help.
Some of the most common problems leading couples to this state involve:
- A lack of conflict resolution skills
- Poor communication skills
- Inefficient coping mechanisms
- The loss of their emotional & sexual connection
- An Infidelity
When a relationship encounters one ore more of these problems, the security of the relationship is threatened. That is unless the couple possesses the right information and tools to get through it.
Unfortunately, countless men and women have not learned what they need in order to keep their relationship strong, healthy, and happy. Due to this, these individuals will unknowingly create even more issues and damage to their relationship.
However, when an individual or couple realizes they need to learn some things to get their relationship back on track they are in a wonderfully empowered place to make incredible changes.
This simple decision opens the door for them to be willing to learn and apply the specific relationship help they need to save and change their relationship.
Those I work with to help their relationship learn how to:
- Successfully move through conflicts to a place of mutual resolution
- Effective communication skills to ensure each partner is heard
- Stress management skills to disarm life stressors harming their relationship
- Recreating and deepening their emotional bond
- Rebuilding and enjoying a healthy sexual relationship
- Forgive and move forward to a healed place together
If you find yourself saying, “I need relationship help!” then
Acclaimed as the Best Relationship & Life Coach and Nationally Recognized Relationship Expert Bree Maresca-Kramer M.A. has been featured on NBC, CBS, The CW, FOX NEWS, National Radio Programming, The Chicago Tribune, Shape Magazine, In-Touch Magazine, The Nest Magazine, Woman’s Day Magazine, E-Harmony, AOL, and is a Relationship Expert Columnist for The Huffington Post. Bree has a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling and over fifteen years of clinical experience working with individuals and couples.
help books online and free relationship help advice